Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

10 on Tuesday



My, my, my...It's been a long time. I'm going to try to start up again at the request of my momma :) Love you, momma! Here are some highlights of the last two years....

  1. Justin started his job at the Head Football Coach at Battle High. To top that off, we won the Class 5 State Championship this year, in only our second year of existence as a school and in our first year of playoff eligibility! How awesome is that? Way to go, Spartans!! I could not be more proud of Justin and his team!
  2. Kason started Kindergarten this year! His teacher says he is smart and sassy...which we already knew! He's doing really well though, other than getting in trouble for talking all the time. Can't say I'm surprised on that one! LOL
  3. We went on our first family vacation on Spring Break 2014. To say it was fabulous is an understatement. We went to Orange Beach, Alabama (Gulf Shores area) and although the weather wasn't as warm as we would have liked, we were able to play on the beach/in the ocean, got para-sailing (even Kason who was only 4), go on a freezing cold Dolphin Cruise, ride the HUGE Ferris wheel at The Wharf, play laser tag/ride bumper boats/race go karts, feed and hold alligators and spend tons of money on souvenirs at "Alvin's Island." Can't wait to go back when it's warmer!
  4. We finally finished our basement in our new house, too! OMG, are we in love! We use it more than I thought we would and it is so nice to have it done. I'll probably make a post about this process sometime in the future!
  5. I got a promotion. YAY! My boss retired back in August 2014 and I got promoted to her job. I moved to a bigger office with a double window and have been extremely busy, but loving my new job!
  6. Justin was voted the Class 5 Coach of the Year in Missouri, as well as our district Coach of the Year, and is in the running currently for the "Best of Columbia High School Coach of the Year" as well! So proud of him as I already mentioned!
  7. Kason learned to ride his bike with no training wheels. It took very little time and he's never looked back. 
  8. Justin and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary back in June. Holy cow....10 years! Hoping to get to take that trip with him like we were supposed to last year but we decided to finish the basement instead! 
  9. We were able to take the kids on several mini vacations in the last two year as well. We spent a couple weekends in St. Louis including a Cardinal games, the zoo, The City Museum and the Arch. We also have started taking the kids on a yearly float trip and that has been tons of fun as well!
  10. We have all been in good health and have enjoyed the past two years. Here's to keeping up with this blog :)


No comments: