I had my 28 week checkup yesterday. Things are great! I'm measuring right on track and the doctor was concerned about nothing! I took my blood test for gestational diabetes (something they have everyone take), but I don't have the results yet. I think it's pretty unlikely that I would have it, but you never know! Kason had a healthy heart rate of 142 beat per minute...I love hearing that sound. I've done this whole pregnancy thing before, but it just amazes me that I am able to grow another human being inside of me. It REALLY is a miracle.I'm starting the third trimester now. For anyone who doesn't know, you have 3 trimesters of pregnancy. This is the home stretch! I'm really proud of myself because I have only gained 8 pounds total. BIG change from when I was pregnant with Kenley....I think I was up about 25-30 pounds at this point with her! I start seeing the doctor every 2 weeks now, for 4 visits, and then I'll start every week. So far this pregnancy is flying by. I can't believe my baby could be here in as little as 9-10 weeks. It's quite possible considering I had Kenley 2 weeks early. Let's hope the rest of the pregnancy goes as smoothly as it has so far. We'll be holding little Kason in our hands before we know it!
3 comments:
cannot get over how cute you look!
You look so little!!!
You are adorable in that picture - what a great lookin' pregnant Mama!
Post a Comment