- Oh man, I have been so busy lately! Work is out of control this time of year and things have been just as crazy at home. I'm exhausted!!
- I had the best weekend this past weekend! My friend, Kim, came into town to visit! She's from Illinois, but currently lives in Japan, so I hardly get to see her. It was great to see her and catch up! Kim, I hope you had as good of a time as i did!
- This weekend Kenley is going to be in the Little Miss Boone County contest. I left it completely up to her and she decided she wanted to do it. She excited because she'll get a crown if she wins and she'll also get to hand out awards at the horse show!
- All of my nieces are going to be in the contests at the fair this weekend, too, so it should be fun!
- Registration for Kenley's dance class is up for the Fall. She'll be taking ballet/tap again and REALLY wants to take a hip hop class this year. I'm not sure if we'll be able to work it out though. It's more $$$, that we really don't have to spend at this time, and it's another night a week. We'll see though.
- In just 3 short weeks I am going to be a 'football widow' again. I know Justin is ready, but I am not! Kason will have a great time at the games this year though. It should be a good time!
- Man, it is HOT outside! I feel sorry for my husband who is out mowing in this heat. On Friday the high was 101 and they say the heat index will be over 110. Yikes!
- Kenley is going to start Kindergarten in just 4 weeks! Crazy! We need to get school supplies and a some clothes soon. It's hard to believe that the summer is almost over!
- I'm placing a Scentsy order next week. If you need something please let me know!
- Are you happy now, Mom and Christy? I finally did a 10 on Tuesday without you asking me for it!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
10 on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes I am
Post a Comment