Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 on Tuesday!

1. I'm in payroll hell today. It amazes me that every 'upgrade' they do on our system makes everything 100 times worse.


2. Tomorrow we have a 'Student Affairs Breakfast'. It's basically something our unit does for Reslife, Campus Dining and bookstore (maybe more, I can't remember) employees. It will be nice to have a free breakfast!


3. This weekend is the MU South Farm Showcase. We went last year and had a great time. They have a petting zoo, hayrides, mule wagon rides, free pumpkins, hay mazes and a bunch of other stuff. This year they are having tethered hot air balloons rides! Don't tell the kids, but we are going to do it and they are going to flip out! They both love hot air balloons! I can't wait!


4. It's going to be a busy weekend! On top of the South Farm Showcase, we have Madison's 9th birthday party and Amelia's first birthday party as well. I will be running all around this weekend but that's ok!


5. I took Kason to the doctor last Saturday and they said he had a cold. I hate when I pay $15 for the doctor to tell me "it's a cold, or it's a virus". GRRRR. I guess it's better safe than sorry but I hate that!! I think he's slowly but surely starting to get over it.


6. Kenley started dance a couple weeks ago and is enjoying it very much. She LOVES to dance. Now I get to hear "when it my dance recital", "what is my costume going to be", "what song are you dancing to" over and over again. She doesn't understand that they don't even think about the recital until March. Ha!


7. Kason has been loving preschool. Much to my surprise, he only had a couple of days of drop off where he was sad and/or crying. He's done really, really well. He loves Bobby (so does Kenley) and has some friends that he enjoys playing with. It cracks me up because every day I ask him what he had for lunch and every single day the answer is the same, tacos! I'm pretty sure they don't eat tacos every day!


8. Mark your calendars ladies and gentleman.....Kenley is going to be in the Mizzou Homecoming Parade on October 15. She'll be riding in a convertible and will have a sign that says that she's Little Miss Boone County 2011! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!


9. Last chance for cookie dough or Celebrating Home orders. Anyone? The cookie dough order is due tomorrow and the other is due last this week. Let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in ordering!


10. 2 weeks in a row......I'm on a roll!



No comments: