
My two favorite people in the whole world! We went to our friends 2 year olds birthday party on Saturday evening. The party was at Melissa's parents house in Fulton. They have this great little pond with a bridge crossing over into a little island in the middle. Kenley thought this was the coolest things ever! I loved it too because I got some pretty cute pictures!

The mommy and Kenley picture. They never turn out great :( Daddy cut my head off in this one, but I guess it's decent otherwise!

Typical Kenley face. I'm pretty sure she was talking about how much she liked the water and the bridge.

Say cheese! Another typical Kenley look. Most of her pictures have this exact look because she actually says "cheeeeeeeeeeeese" when you tell her to.
My two favorite people again!

Bye Bye!!! Thanks for looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment