Visitors

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 3rd birthday, Kenley!!!

OK, so I'm a little late on this. I'm trying to get caught up here and include all of the things I want to post about. November was a busy month for us, so cut me some slack :)
We celebrated Kenley's 3rd birthday on November 19th. I can't believe my 'baby' is 3 years old already! I knew that the time would fly by, but honestly did not know it would go by so quickly. We started by taking cupcakes to preschool and they had a little party for her there. She got a cute little necklace and a set of 3 mini nail polishes from the teachers at school. From there we went to McDonald's to have ice cream (and open a couple presents from Kylie and Grandma Linda and Grandpa Dale) and grab a happy meal, one of Kenley's favorite things for dinner! Went home and had a small cake and Kenley opened a couple of small presents from mommy and daddy and one from grandma Sherri and Grandpa Mike. Mommy and Daddy are getting Kenley a brand new 'big girl' room complete with new furniture for her big gift. It's still in the works right now, thanks to broken pieced when the bed arrived, but pictures will come when it's complete!


We celebrated again on November 22nd when we had all of Kenley's friends and family over for a birthday party!! Of course, Kenley wanted to have a 'Princess Party', so that's what we did! I'm kicking myself because I didn't take very many pictures at the party. My camera battery went dead because I forgot to put it on the charger the night before. Here are a few good ones that I got!


Cake made by Tammy! Thank you Tammy for the beautiful and great tasting cake!

Opening a few of the MANY presents! This is when my camera battery died!

Mommy and Kenley before everyone sang happy birthday! Kenley just smiled and loved every minute of being the center of attention!

No comments: