What is 10 on Tuesday you ask....10 (give or take) of my random thoughts every Tuesday. Some may be important and some may be just completely random thoughts. So here goes.....
1. We finally have a name for our SON!!! That's right, 'the boy' will be known as Kason David Conyers from now on!! Justin and I had a hard time deciding on a name, but it was almost always between Kason and Kaden. We finally made the decision and are very happy with it. Kason is a Greek name and means 'pure'. Justin's Grandma Joanna is full blooded Greek which makes this an even better choice for us. David is Justin's middle name and a family name on his side (his dads middle name, grandpas first name, etc). We always planned on carrying on that tradition if we had a boy, so it was a given. So, do you likey???!!!
2. We didn't chose the name Kason just because of the 'K'. We get asked that a lot. We were open to any other names, but we both tend to like the sound of the "KK" together with our last name. Kenley Conyers and Kason Conyers.
3. I'm ready to get started on the Kason's nursery NOW! Since we moved Kenley out of the nursery and into a big girl room, it's become the room of junk! I need to find the time and energy to get started going through everything that is in there and start finding new places for all of it. It seems like such a large task though. After the room is a little cleared out, we can start painting and getting things ready for Kason.
4. Congratulations to our best friends Jason and Allyson. They got engaged on Christmas morning and will be married sometime in September. Justin and I couldn't be happier for the 2 of them......and it's about time :) This brings me to #5...
5. I'm scared about being in a wedding only 4 months after giving birth. I hope like hell that I am not a cow like I was the first time around and that I am able to drop the weight fairly quickly. I guess I'll be working out like crazy and investing in a good pair of 'spanx' to keep everything tucked in! LOL!
6. My house is overrun with toys and I see no end in sight. I think we need to buy a bigger house just to have a place for all the toys! Kenley has every toy you could ever imagine and plays with almost everything. I'm just waiting until Kason starts playing with toys....we'll really be in trouble then.
7. Is it Friday yet?
8. I shouldn't have eaten that VERY yummy bagel from Panera because I am not hungry for my lunch now. I guess I'll have to wait and eat later than normal.
9. I'm looking forward to 2009. I'm excited to meet my son and can't wait to hold him in my arms. I'm excited, but nervous too, about how Kenley will react to a new baby in our house. I 'think' it will be OK, but I know that we are going to have some major jealousy issues for a while. She won't be happy when she has to share all of mommy's attention!
10. I didn't think it would be this hard to come up with 10 random thoughts. It took me a little while to complete this, but there you go!!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment