Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 on Tuesday!

  1. I have been CRAZY busy the past 2 weeks. 2 people were out of the office for more than a week and I didn't have a spare minute for anything. I was at work late everyday and could have stayed even later! I'm glad they are back, however, things haven't calmed down much!
  2. The students are starting to arrive on campus already. It doesn't seem possible that it's already this time of year. I know Justin is thinking the same thing with football and school getting ready to start.
  3. Justin started football yesterday, which officially makes me a 'football widow' for the next few months. I've seen him for a total of (maybe) an hour in the last 2 days and the kids have seen him even less. It won't be as bad once two-a-days ends, but he still won't be around as much as we would like.
  4. We have been tossing around the idea of putting our house on the market. When we bought it, almost 5 years ago, we didn't expect to live there more than a couple years. For that reason we didn't pay much attention to the schools either. Now that Kenley will be starting school next year, we need to make a decision quickly because we don't want her to have to switch schools once she starts. Decision, decisions!
  5. We drove around some neighborhood's over the weekend to see what was on the market. We found a couple that we liked, but what I discovered is that we definitely have 'champagne taste on a beer budget'. I wish we had about 250K to spend....we could buy our dream house for that!
  6. I got all of my Scentsy stuff in today! I haven't gotten it all out of the boxes yet, but I love it! I think I will go ahead and sign up to be a consultant now. Anyone want to have a 'basket party'???
  7. My sister still has 1 male boxer puppy for sale. If you are interested or know someone who is, let me know! They are SOOO cute that they almost made me want to bring one home....ALMOST!
  8. Tito (our youngest boxer) just had a birthday last week. He turned 4 on August 5. Kenley thinks that it is so cool that her, Tito, and Tyson are all 4 years old right now. They won't be for long though....Tyson will be 5 on September 3 and Kenley turns 5 in November!
  9. Kenley starts dance in a few weeks. I am so glad because she asks me all the time when she gets to dance again. She loves it!
  10. I'm heading to Illinois this Saturday for a going away party for my friend, Kim. She's moving to Japan to teach for 2 years. I'm sure gonna miss her!


No comments: