Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10 on Tuesday!

  1. Happy birthday to my big sister, Christy! You'll get a kick out of this.....I asked Kenley this morning how old she thought you were today. She said 21! LOL!!
  2. I had a great weekend. I went with my mom and little sister, Missy, to Illinois for my friend, Kim's, going away party. She's moving to Japan tomorrow morning and she will be there for at least 2 years! She's accepted a job for The Department of Defense and will be teaching on a Naval base. I know it's a great opportunity for her, but man, I sure am going to miss her!
  3. Speaking of Kim and her journey, I am setting up a blog for her to use to keep all of us up to date on what she's doing in Japan. I think she'll be a great blogger and I can't wait to read about all her adventures! I will share the link here once everything is set up and ready to go!
  4. I feel like I have been saying it every single week, but I am crazy busy at work still. Things are just so busy that I don't have time to breathe! It will start slowing down soon though. Thank God!
  5. Sunday was mine and Justin's 16 year anniversary! We've only been married 6 years, but we started dating 10 years before that on August 15, 1994. It's crazy to think that we have been together more than half our lives!
  6. When I got off work today it was so nice that I came home and opened the windows! It was a little hot still, around 78 degrees, but I really wanted the fresh air. The windows are staying open tonight and the air will be coming back on in the morning!
  7. I'm thinking about Halloween now. Kenley decided a while ago that she wanted to be 'Jessie' from Toy Story. That was all great because I figured Kason could be 'Woody' or 'Buzz Lightyear', but then she changed her mind. She doesn't really know what she wants to be now, so I need to think of some suggestions. I would love something coordinating for them, but we'll see. Any thoughts??
  8. I have been thinking about getting both of the kids allergy tested. Kason seems to have issues with some foods, although, I haven't figured out exactly what it is and also has some seasonal allergies. Kenley definitely has seasonal allergies and I think she might have some food allergies as well. I just think it might be a good idea to get them tested to know exactly what we are working with.
  9. Can you believe that August is more than half way over? I swear the years go by faster and faster as I get older! It's crazy!!
  10. I will be signing up in the next few days to become a Scentsy consultant. If you don't know what Scentsy is, google it! You will love it, I know it!! If you are interested in having a 'basket party' let me know! I will give you the testers and the info you need and all you have to do is tell your friends about it. Scentsy sells itself and you'll earn free and half priced items!!

No comments: