- Ugh...it's only Tuesday?!?! It feels like it should definitely be Thursday, at least! Oh well, we'll keep on chugging alone!
- I closed my first Scentsy party last week! Woohooo! Thanks, Mom, for having that party! I have another party going on right now and just ordered another set of testers so I can have more than one party going on at the same time! I already have several parties lined up!
- I dropped off my wedding ring last Monday (Labor Day) to have several things done. The main one was having it re sized. It's been practically falling off my finger for a while and I felt it was time. I also asked them to smooth the prongs on the top of it because they were very sharp and to re-dip it. I'm feeling totally naked without it, so I am happy that I should be getting it back soon!
- Justin lost his football game this past Saturday. It's the first loss this season, making their record 2-1. Not bad!! They only lost by 3 points and Justin says that they should have won that game. He was a little disappointed, understandingly. Next up, Jeff City! I hope you guys kick some Jay Bird butts!
- Work has finally started to slow down. Thank goodness! I am so glad for that! I feel like I can get most things done in a day's time. I only have about a month before it all starts up again!
- Kason has started putting 2 word sentences together now. It's so cute!! His favorite, and probably the one heard the most, is 'Don't touch'. His next favorite is 'bye, papa or mama or daddy, or mommy, or sissy'...you get the point! He's learning all kinds of new words everyday now and it is so cool to watch his wheels turning as he's putting everything together!
- Another thing about Kason. He is obsessed with trash right now. He loves to throw away his diapers and anything else he can get his hands on! I hear him saying 'trash, trash, trash' ALL THE TIME! We have to really be careful about looking in the trash now too. He's been known to throw away stuff that is not supposed to be in the trash. I've found shoes, toys, sippy cups and even the nightlight from his room in there!
- I can't believe it but I am starting to think about Kenley's 5th birthday party. How is my baby going to be 5 years old already??? We're thinking about Flipz right now, but I am also trying to come up with some other options. Anyone have any ideas? Her birthday is November 19th.
- Justin and I have decided to stay put in our current house. We don't really want to jump into something right now so we've decided to stay for a while longer. Right now we are looking into refinancing to get a much lower rate than we currently have. I'm hoping this will save us a couple hundred bucks a month.
- Hallsville lost a great guy on Sunday. Michael Chandlee was killed in a car accident. While I don't really know Mike, I do know most of his family. He's got several brothers, sisters and cousins that I know well, as well as his dad, Gary, and his grandpa, Willard. I'm so very sorry for loss of Mike. I know that he was a great guy and that he will be missed greatly.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
10 on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment