Kenley is having her first sleepover with a friend tonight. Avery is her first BFF and she's moving to Michigan soon. The girls had been talking about having a sleepover for so long that we finally gave in. She was so excited that she could hardly stand it. Think I'll get a call in the middle of the night? I think not!
Tomorrow is my Friday!! I am off work on Thursday and Friday and I can't wait!
Happy early birthday, Natalie! Tomorrow you turn 30....I'm right behind you, girl! Hope you have a fantastic birthday!
And speaking of birthday's....happy early birthday to Madison! Maddie will be turning 8 on Friday and we are looking forward to celebrating your birthday on Saturday! Love you, Maddie girl!
Sunday is my sister's baby shower. SOOOO excited! This baby is long awaited and is such a blessing to our family! Amelia is due on October 12 and will be adopted into our family at birth. I am so happy that my sister will finally get to know the joy of being a mom. It's the only thing that she's ever wanted and her dream is finally coming true.
I'm still looking for a good mortgage broker. Anyone know one? We want to refinance the house to get a lower rate. We are pre-approved for the best rate (4.125%) right now, but I really wanted a loan with much lower closing costs.
Tomorrow morning we have a staff appreciation breakfast. It's basically a thank you for working our butts off to have a smooth opening (MU residence halls) and a way for them to *try* to get us to forget that we haven't gotten raises in 2 years and probably won't be getting one for the next 2 years either. Um, yeah, I haven't forgotten but thanks for the free breakfast. I'll take it!
So excited for new TV line ups! I watched The Biggest Loser early tonight and can I just say that I love that show! It's so inspiring and real. I love to see them in the end!
Kenley's birthday party is officially going to be at Flipz this year. She really wanted to have it there last year but they didn't have any availability that fit our needs last year. She is very excited and can't wait to invite all of her friends from preschool. It should be a great time!!
Kason has another tooth! Actually, he gotten 2 new teeth in the past week or so. Only 2 more to go (besides the 2 & 6 year molars) and he'll have a full set of teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment