- My grandpa died last week and I just didn't feel up to doing my 10 on Tuesday the day of his funeral. Here goes for this week.....
- My Vi-Peel went well. It was uncomfortable for a couple of days and it itched like crazy. It only hurt one day and that was just like it felt raw....it was raw! i will be posting an update to this and some pictures soon.
- I cannot believe that Christmas is only 4 days away. I have a couple things left to pick up, but other than that, I am ready and very much looking forward to it!
- The kids are getting so much stuff. I went overboard shopping for them this year. I hardly ever buy stuff for them though, so it is fun for me. I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning!
- I'm pretty sure we will have to build on to our house to make room for all of the new stuff they are getting! Between us and both sets of grandparents, they are going to be spoiled rotten. As if they aren't already!
- As much as I LOVE Christmas, I am ready to have my house back. The Christmas tree is gorgeous, but it takes up so much room in the living room. I'm ready for it to be gone soon!
- I feel like I am getting sick. I have been sniffling and sneezing for a couple days now. It's to the point that people at work are asking me if I am sick. Ugh, I hate to have to go to the doctor but I sure don't want to be sick for Christmas.
- Speaking of doctor's appointments. I took Kenley to the doctor on Friday afternoon. I noticed a little blood in her urine the night before. Turns out she has a urinary tract infection. We got some antibiotics and she's on the mend now. Thank God! Let me just tell you how freaked out Justin and I were by the blood. Scary stuff!
- I'm pretty sure Kason is getting his 2 year molars right now. He's been a cranky mess and has been fussing in his sleep for a couple weeks. He's also had a runny nose, BAD diarrhea (TMI) and hasn't been eating well. All of those are classic signs of teething. Have I told you lately how much I hate teething??
- And, on the subject of teeth....I took Kenley to the dentist last week as well! She fell down about 6 weeks ago and hit her mouth on the tile in the kitchen. She complained of her tooth hurting for a couple days, but it wasn't loose and it stopped. About a week or two after the fall, I noticed her front tooth (the one that was hurting) was turning dark. I called the dentist and they wanted to see her. They basically just x-rayed it to make sure there wasn't an abscess or anything wrong. It may or may not change back to normal color but there is nothing they can do about it. He thought that she would probably be losing that tooth within 6-9 months anyway. I can't imagine my pretty little girl toothless!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
10 on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK a few things:
1. Sorry to hear about your grandfather :(
2. Great birthday cake for Justin!
3. Wish I lived in Columbia so that I could go out with you guys all the time!
4. Can't wait to see how your skin looks!! That's exciting!
5. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you guys have a great holiday!!
Lots of love!
Kate
Post a Comment