- Did everyone have a great Christmas? I know I did and I hope you did too!
- Today I am having a little 'pitty party' for myself. I'm really hating being a working mom. Of course Justin is off work for the week and I have to leave all of them at home everyday. This morning as soon as I put up the garage door, I heard footsteps upstairs. I knew it was Kenley because she's been having a hard time understanding why I have to go to work and Daddy gets to stay home. I went inside to say goodbye to her and I heard her crying. Once I called her to come downstairs she was still upset and didn't understand why I couldn't stay home. I left with tears in my eyes. It's so hard being a working mom :(
- I might take the day off on Thursday, depending how caught up at work I can get today and tomorrow. The rest of the department is really slow but I am crazy busy!
- I can't believe that 2011 is just 4 days away. Here's hoping to great things for all of us in 2011!
- Are you making a New Year's Resolution? I am but I haven't decided what it/they are going to be. I can think of tons of them!
- Speaking of New Years....I am looking forward to celebrating with some great friends. We are having a game night at Jason and Allyson's house this year. We'll all bring appetizers and play card/board games. Sounds fun, right? That's how I know we're getting old. LOL!
- I took my Christmas tree down last night. I NEEDED the room in the living room for all the new toys. We need to build on to our house just to make room for the new stuff! My kids aren't spoiled at all...
- I'm getting an iPhone, I'm getting an iPhone. I can't wait. I've been wanting one for the longest time and I decided that I would buy one with my Christmas money! So Excited!!
- Kason turns 20 months old tomorrow. It is crazy how quickly the last 20 months have gone by.
- My boy, my sweet boy. He is such a lover. He loves to give me kisses and I LOVE to be on the receiving end of them. He'll just kiss and kiss and kiss, over and over and over again. On the off chance that he won't give me a kiss all I have to do is pretend to cry or by sad and he comes right over. Such a sweet little guy!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
10 on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment