- So much to talk about and so little time! Things have been totally nuts the past 2 weeks and this post will tell you why!
- Justin's back. I mentioned this on the last 10 on Tuesday I did. Justin hurt his back pretty badly on his spring break. I took him to the doctor on Wednesday (3-30) and they said it was a severe strain. He was down and out all week long and although he's back at it now, his back is not. He's still having a lot of pain and I am still trying to talk him into seeing the doctor again.
- My niece, Amelia, was in the hospital at the same time. She had a severe case of RSV and couldn't keep her O2 levels up. She was not doing well at all, but after 1 week in the hospital, she finally turned around. She doing great now, thank God! My sister called this morning to tell me that her first tooth broke through yesterday too!!
- Kason was also sick. He took 3 trips to the doctor office in just 5 days. The end result was Croup. He got an aweful steriod shot in his thigh to open his airway because he was gasping for breaths. He seems to be doing much better now, but he still has a pretty nasty cough. My poor guy!
- As if those 3 things didn't make everything crazy enough, we had a HUGE garage sale this past weekend. There were 7 families total (my mom, 2 sisters, friend Pam, coworker/friend Jeanette and my mother in law) who brought stuff to my house for this sale. Let me just say that we did WONDERFUL! Our grand total was just under $1800!! It totally made the mess and the time worth it! Too bad it's not all mine :)
- Kenley has her first T-Ball practice tonight! She's got an adorable pink ball glove!! I'm not sure who is more excited about it. She'll be playing on a team that a friend coaches, plus we know several of the kids on the team. It will be interesting if nothing more!
- This weekend my mom and I are hosting a Thirty One party. I love, love, love the Thrity One products so I am really excited to host this party! If any of my readers are interested in coming, let me know!
- Because of the party coming up this weekend, I am in a mad dash to get the rest of my house together! I really wanted to have stuff hung on the walls before I have people there, but I don't think I will have the time to get it done.
- Last week we went to "Tons of Trucks" at Cosmo park. It's basically just a parking lot full of dump trucks, fire trucks, tractors, boats, ambulances, police cars, etc. The kids both loved it! We had a great time and I will post some pictures later. I didn't get too many good ones!
- I'm planning Kason's 2nd birthday party now. It's crazy to think that my last baby is turning 2. I'm perfectly happy with my 2 wonderful children, but this is making me have baby fever all over again. Ugh.....
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
10 on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment