Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10 on Tuesday!



  1. We had a great Easter weekend. It was busy but great. Kason really enjoyed finding Easter eggs, but not as much as Kenley!


  2. An Easter funny....Kenley came to my room in the middle of the night crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she told me that she saw bunny ears at her door and she got scared because the Easter bunny wanted to come into her room. She said she hid until he was gone because she didn't want him to see her so he would still leave her a basket, but then she ran to my room. Yes, she really thinks she saw the Easter bunny. SO CUTE!!


  3. Kason's 2nd birthday is on Friday. I can't believe it.


  4. With the birthday comes the dreaded doctor appointment and shots. That is next Friday, May 6. I'm not looking forward to that part.


  5. We've got a Thomas the Train party planned for Sunday. It should be a great time. I'm looking forward to celebrating and visiting with our friends and family!


  6. And speaking of his birthday party just reminds me of how much stuff I have to do to prepare for it. I need to get food, decorations, etc. Now I just have to find the time for all of it!


  7. So Kenley has t-ball practice again tonight. Her first game is next Tuesday. I can't wait. It's going to be so cute to watch her play ball. Considering she'll only had 2 practice's so far, it should be interesting!


  8. My mom and I had a 31 party the Sunday before last. It was a success. We had a great turnout and had a wonderful time visiting with friends. I love their stuff so I am very anxious to get my new stuff! LOVE IT!


  9. The "Royal Wedding" is on Friday. I'm going to DVR it. I've kind of gotten into the whole hoopla lately. I didn't think I would, but I got sucked in. Will you watch?


  10. I have a doctor appointment on Friday to have my gallbladder checked. I have been having some issues for a while and finally had enough. I'm going to have some tests and figure out what is wrong with me. Hopefully it's nothing serious!

No comments: