Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. IT'S A GIRL ~ for my sister that is..... I'm still having a boy! My little sister is due 4 weeks after me and is having a little girl. Kylie will have a baby sister. Still no other boys in the family. Kason will be on his own for a while!

2. I pulled out all of Kenley's clothes that I have been storing for the last 3 years and Missy and I went through them. She took a pretty good amount of them for my new baby niece, but there is still a ton more. I need to get to selling those so I can buy BLUE!!

3. I've been super busy at work this week and I'm ready for it to slow down. It sucks when you don't have anything to keep you busy, but it also sucks when you are so busy that you can't see the bottom of your desk!

4. I really need to get back to the gym. I'm paying for it and haven't used it much since I've been pregnant. What a waste. I will start going again!

5. I've been doing well so far with my New Years Resolution. It was to get to work on time, everyday. Also to get up earlier and not be so rushed getting out the door. I made it to work 10 minutes early yesterday and 5 minutes early today.

6. Kenley was so excited to go back to school yesterday. Her school was on 'vacation' for the last 2 weeks, so she was at home with Daddy. She did enjoy spending time with Daddy, but she couldn't get into the school to see her friends fast enough. I'm so glad because it was rough when she first started school.

7. I'm glad that Kenley is back on schedule and is going to bed at a decent time. She got WAY off schedule while she was home because she was sleeping in everyday. She did not want to take naps and laid in bed for hours before she would fall asleep. Last night she hit the bed and I didn't hear a peep from her. She fell right asleep and slept great!

8. Why is my face breaking out? It's been like this since I've been pregnant. I don't think there has been any time that I haven't had a least one huge zit on my face. It's so annoying to have zits...I'm not 13 anymore.

9. My belly is getting bigger by the day. I know it's supposed to though! i personally think it's smaller this time then it was at this point when I was pregnant with Kenley. I've only gained 1/2 pound so far though as compared to the 20 or so I had packed on the last time. Thank goodness for small miracles!

10. 122 MORE DAYS????? That seems like an eternity to be pregnant. A little over 17 weeks to go...still a long time any way you look at it.

No comments: