1. 94 days! It's really starting to feel like I'm in the home stretch now!
2. I don't feel like Kason ever stops moving! It seems like he's moving 24/7....I hope this is no indication of what things will be like when he's here! I hope he'll sleep some too!
3. The bedding is here now, but I still need to pick out paint colors. Did you know there are about 40,000 shades of blue to choose from? Why does this part have to be so hard?
4. I've also washed almost all of the clothes that we have! Kason already has a closet and drawers that are full of clothes, thanks to some wonderful people who gave us their hand me downs!
5. I finally have all the things to hang on Kenley's wall to complete her 'big girl' room (except window treatments), but still haven't done it. Maybe this weekend.
6. I was thinking, since I'm selling all of Kenley's old clothes I don't know what we'll do if #3 is a girl! I guess I should say IF there is a #3.....we'll see in a few years.
7. Kenley is such a GIRL! It's not even funny. She loves all things girl.....painted fingernails, dress up clothes, cheerleaders, princesses, hair bows, and dresses. She cracks me up.
8. Moms birthday is coming up. We're planning a family bowling trip celebrate. Kenley has never been bowling, so it should be fun to watch her.
9. Can you believe it's February already?
10. Justin and I are planning a nice night out for Valentine's day this year. We are going to Longhorn to eat and then plan on catching a movie. Sounds like a great date night to me!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment