Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. My great aunt Connie is in town from New Hampshire (???) for 6 weeks and I'm SO excited to see her. The last time she was here I was pregnant with Kenley, so it's been over 3 years ago. She's never met Kenley, so I'm sure she's looking forward to that! I know we are all thrilled that she's here!

2. The reason aunt Connie is here isn't a great one though....She came into town so that she can attend the funeral for my great uncle Jr, her brother. Jr lives in Tennessee, so Connie, my mom, and one of her brothers will be driving to TN for the funeral. It's a sad time for a visit, but everyone knows that Uncle Jr. is in a better place now.

3. My 'nesting' stage has already begun! I've been going to town on things around the house. Now, if we could only get Kason's room painted so that I can do more in there!

4. The paint has been purchased, now it's all about finding the time to paint it!

5. So much to do in so little time. That's the way I'm feeling. I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant (out of a normal 40 weeks) and 12 weeks just really isn't all that long when you think about it. Especially considering I had Kenley 2 weeks early and you just never know when your baby will arrive. It could happen anytime, you know?

6. We had a nice night out with friends on Friday. We got to hang out with Kim, Micah, and Micki (who I haven't seen in about a year and a half) and had a great time. It was really nice to see old friends and have a dinner without having to cut up someone else's food!

7. Monday is my moms birthday! We are going bowling on Sunday to hang out with everyone. Kenley hasn't ever been bowling before and in fact, I'm not even sure if she knows what it is. Should be interesting!!

8. Could the day be any longer?

9. 87 days to go!

10. How come more people aren't entering guesses about when Kason will arrive. I thought it would be fun, but only if people PARTICIPATE!!!

No comments: