1. Finally, the room is painted! We decided to go with blue on blue and it looks GREAT! Very happy with our choice there. Pictures will come soon, when the room is a little more put together.
2. Only 73 days until my due date. It's gone by pretty fast, I must admit, but I bet it will really start to fly by now.
3. My unborn niece has a name now :) Missy, Jared, and Kylie have all decided on Olivia Ann (or Anne, I'm not sure). Can't wait to meet Miss Olivia!
4. Doctor appt today. This is my 30 week checkup and it's only been 2 weeks since my last appt. I'll see the doctor every 2 weeks for a total of 4 visits and then every week for the last 4 weeks of the pregnancy. I wonder how much weight I've gained in 2 weeks?
5. The weight gain brings me to my #5. Boy has my appetite picked up lately. I feel hungry all the time. I've been having many more carvings for sweets too, which I try not to give into.....it doesn't work!
6. Kenley has really been enjoying school recently. She is excited to go in and practically pushes me out the door now :) This makes me so incredibly happy because it is a 360 from the way things started out. It was a very rough transition for all of us.
7. Kenley is excited for her baby brother to be born. She talks about him often now and always wants to give her baby brother a kiss (aka: kiss my belly). It's so sweet and I know she will love him so much when he's here!
8. We had a slumber party over the weekend with Kenley's cousin, Kylie. The girls had a great time and were good as gold! They don't get to see each other as often as they would like, so it's always a good time when they get together! Both girls sacked out while watching a movie, which is NOT normal for either of them. They usually will both fight as hard as possible to stay up until the movie is over.
9. Plans for this weekend: Organize the nursery. It's painted but now I need to pull out everything that I have stuffed in the closet to make room for the things that I need in the closet. This should be super fun and exciting (insert sarcasm here).
10. Speaking of cravings....I think I need a CHERRY laffy taffy and I just might go get one for myself!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment