1. I'm sorry there was no 10 on Tuesday last week. The week got away from me and then I was too tired to go back and do it.
2. Thank you to everyone at work for all the great gifts at the baby shower. It means a lot to me that I work with so many wonderful people. Thank you to everyone who put the shower together as well. It was a great time and I enjoyed it very much.
3. Just when I get everything put away in the nursery, I get more stuff :) I'm not complaining about this! I just need to find more places to put things.
4. Speaking of the nursery...it will be complete very soon and I promise I will post pictures. I've been waiting for the last wall hangings to arrive by mail so I can finish up. I'll take a picture when it's totally complete. I can't wait.
5. Less than 5 weeks until my due date and boy am I ready. I DONE being pregnant....I just want to hold my baby in my arms. He's getting too heavy to be in my belly. I'm not sleeping well and I'm getting to the stage of being cranky now.
6. I have my 36 week checkup tomorrow. This is the first of my weekly doctor appointments. I'll start seeing Dr. Womack a lot now, but I like her, so that's ok by me. I've been having lots of pain and contractions so I'm thinking that I'm making a little progress. I hope she'll check me out to see....I'm hoping that Kason will be making his arrival in the next 2 weeks. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though.
7. The Guessing Game ~ If you haven't made your guess as to when Kason will arrive, you better do it soon. You can also guess weight, length, and time of birth. It's all for fun, but there will be winners in each category. To vote, click on the 'storknet' square on the top right side of this blog.
8. Kenley had her first slumber party at her Auntie Christy's house on Saturday. Kylie stayed over too and they colored and decorated Easter Eggs. They all had a great time, even though Kenley woke up crying a few times in the night. I kind of expected that though...she was in a strange place.
9. My sister's baby shower is Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. We shopped last weekend and got her a bunch of great gifts.
10. 31 days to go. I can't believe it is so close.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment