1. We lost a friend today. Janet has been fighting cancer for at least 4 years, but early this morning she lost her battle and went to live in Heaven. We know that she is in a better place now and that she is not suffering any longer. We will miss Janet and are thinking and praying for her family.
2. Is today over yet?
3. I'm an idiot...I went to walmart today and when I was getting ready to pay I realized that I didn't have my wallet. It was sitting on the kitchen table where I left it after paying bills this morning. Luckily, they had my bill and stuff at the customer service desk so I could run home and get my wallet. Good thing I live close!
4. Today is Justin's last day of school!!! YAY!! I'm happy that we will be able to spend some time together before I go back to work.
5. I have my post partum check up tomorrow. I'm excited to see my doctor, but I can't believe that Kason is 5 weeks old already!
6. It rained cats and dogs here this evening. I couldn't believe how hard it was raining. It was totally insane!
7. I started working out yesterday. Let me tell you how out of shape I am. It kicked my butt, big time! Today's workout was fun though!
8. We are supposed to get pictures taken on Thursday, but I'm not sure if we are able to. Justin has a bunch of stuff going on this week with football, so we may need to reschedule.
9. Kenley is starting swimming lessons on Thursday. I'm SO excited! She'll be doing the lessons and swim time with her preschool, so she'll have friends there too.
10. Congratulations to our good friends, Chris and Richelle, who are expected their first child on January 20, 2010.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment