It was such a crazy day today, with me going back to work, that I wasn't able to get a picture of my boy until after his bath. He was a tired boy, so he was sleeping. These aren't the greatest pictures, but look how big he's getting and look at that sweet face. I just want to kiss it all day long.
I took Kason to the doctor last week for his 2 month checkup. He weighed a whopping 10 pounds, 5 ounces (45% for his age) and was 22.5 inches long (55%)! He's a growing boy, that's for sure. He was down to 6 pounds, 5 ounces shortly after his birth so he's gained 4 whole pounds! I'm not surprised though, he eats like a champ!! One of my favorite things about this age is that he smiles all the time. I love it so much when he looked at me and gives me a huge grin!On another note, I went back to work today :( I can't believe how fast those 8 weeks flew by. It seems like it was only a couple weeks! My first day back went well. It was nice to see everyone here at work. I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't rather stay at home with my kids, but the reality is that I have to work....so it was nice to get back into the swing of things, I guess!
1 comment:
I just want to eat him up. He's too cute. He looks so comfy sleeping. :o)
Post a Comment