1. Kason slept from 10-5 last night!!! I went to bed a little later, but still got a whole 6 hours of sleep in one stretch! I feel so refreshed today :)
2. Kenley started swimming lessons last week and loved it. It was so much fun to watch her play with her friends in the swimming pool!
3. Next Tuesday I am going on a field trip with the preschool. We are going to the dairy farm. I haven't been to a dairy farm since I was very young. Kenley will love it, so I'm really excited to be able to do something with her while I'm off work still.
4. Speaking of being off work....I have to go back on June 29th. I can't believe that I only have 2.5 weeks of maternity leave left. The time is flying by.
5. Kason will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. Again, the time is flying by.
6. We are finally getting Kason's pictures taken tomorrow. We will have some pictures of the whole family and some of just Kason. I'll have the girls at Stella Studios make up a super cute birth announcement as well. I really need to get those mailed out soon.
7. It's been so nice having Justin home now. It's really nice to be able to spend some time together, all of us.
8. Justin isn't teaching right now, but he's still working. He started up the mowing business again, so that keeps him busy. He will continue to stay busy until the grass stops growing. It's nice to have that extra money!
9. I feel like all I ever do right now is laundry. I hate that it multiplies so quickly.
10. I'm going to get a quote for a cleaning person. I would love to pay someone to come and clean every other week. My life is going to be WAY too busy once I get back to work. Let's hope it's not too expensive, so that Justin will let me hire them!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment