1. It's only Tuesday?
2. I just found out my friend, Lori, is having TWINS in April! Congratulations Lori and Steve! I'm so happy for you guys!
3. Happy birthday tomorrow, Mike!
4. This week has been exhausting. I'm not sure why though. I just feel like there aren't enough hours in the day! i have so much to do and so little time to get it done!
5. Thursday is the Mizzou vs. Nebraska football game. It's a huge game that we be televised on ESPN and they are expecting a TON of people. Since I work on campus, right across from the football field, we are leaving at 3 on Thursday to make room for parking. I also decided to take the day off work on Friday since the parking situation is still going to be crazy. I'm looking forward to it!
6. On Friday I am planning on having some people come give me a quote for a housekeeper. It's too much for me to keep up with right now. The little bit of free time I have I want to be playing with my kids...not cleaning!
7. The other day Kenley told me "You're ruining my life". I have no clue where she hear this....TV or a movie I guess. I thought I had at least 10 more years until I heard those words. Can you say DRAMA QUEEN? I'm scared for her teen years.
8. Congratulations to my sister, Missy, who got engaged a couple weeks ago! I totally forgot to mention it before.
9. This weekend is Justin's 10 year class reunion. I'm looking forward to it. It should be fun to see some of those people who we haven't seen forever! I have no clue about my reunion yet. I think it's being planned, but I have not heard any details about it yet.
10. Saturday Justin and the football team found out that a former team member committed suicide. It's a very sad situation all around and it was very hard on Justin. I'm thinking about Stuart's family and friends at this very hard time in their life.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment