1. Holy Moly....my baby is sitting up!
2. Change of plans for Halloween costumes....Kenley will still be Tinkerbell, but Kason will now be Captain Hook instead of Peter Pan. I couldn't find what I needed to make his costume and I refuse to spend $40 to buy a custom made one. He'll be the cutest Hook ever!
3. Kenley can hardly wait until Halloween. She's so excited to dress up as Tink and go trick or treating for candy! I love this age!!
4. I'm also excited to Halloween. I'm looking forward to the adult costume party that we'll be going to. I'm still trying to decide on my costume, although I'm pretty sure Justin knows what he is going to be.
5. Kenley is also looking forward to a couple things at preschool this week. On Friday they are taking a trip to the pumpkin patch. She had so much fun last year! Then on Friday night they are having the November 'fun night', which will be a costume party! Once a month they do a 'fun night' where the parents pay a little extra and your child can stay until 8:30 or 10 to have a little party and do fun things! This is optional and she's never actually stayed for any of the fun nights before.
6. Kason is getting his first haircut tonight. No more Donald Trump comb-over :)
7. I'm glad to have some "fall" weather lately. It was so cold for a while, but it's normal fall temps right now. One question though....where the heck did that rain come from this morning? Pop up thunderstorms much????
8. Happy early birthday, Josh (Friday) and Amy (Sunday)!
9. Kenley will be going to Playhouse Disney Live on Sunday afternoon. Grandma Sherri bought tickets for her and Kenley and she is very excited to go see all her favorite cartoon characters. Mickey and the whole crew, Handy Manny and his tools, the Little Einsteins, and the Tigger and Pooh gang will all be there! I hope Grandma Sherri gets some good pictures of her. I'm sure she'll have SO much fun!
10. MU homecoming this weekend. I think I might take Kenley to the parade on Saturday. We'll see what the weather is like!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment