Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Where did Fall go? This is NOT Fall weather....this is definitely Winter weather!

2. Justin's football season is going pretty well this year, especially compared to the last 2 seasons! With a record of 4-3...that two times as many games as they won in the last 2 years! Good job Bruins :)

3. Speaking of sports....the Missouri vs. Nebraska game was pretty crappy! It rained the whole game and we ended up losing it in the 4 quarter. What is up with that, Tigers???

4. On Saturday night we went to Justin's 10 year class reunion. It was a lot of fun!!! I'm actually surprised that I had as much fun as I did! Most of the people that I still keep in contact with weren't there, but it was really great to see some of our old friends! I mean, even if I wasn't a Kewpie....I was still around all the way through high school. I'm pretty sure some people might have even thought that I did go to Hickman!

5. I bought Kenley's Halloween costume, but I haven't been able to find what I need for Kason. Kenley will be Tinkerbell and Kason is going to be Peter Pan. The smallest Peter Pan costume I can find is 12 month size, which will totally fall off him. I guess I need to find some green pants and a green shirt and make my own. I haven't been able to find that either though. Anyone??? Know anywhere I can find green stuff for a cute little baby? Or know someone who can make what I need???

6. Justin and I are going to a costume party on Halloween too, assuming we have a babysitter! I haven't dressed up for Halloween since college, so I'm looking forward to it. We have a costume in mind, but it's a secret!!

7. Kenley's birthday is just over a month away. I really need to get to planning. She said she wants to have a My Little Pony party....imagine that!

8. I can't believe my 'baby' is almost 4 years old. Where does time go? The years keep getting faster!

9. Kason will be 6 months old at the end of this month. THAT is really crazy!

10. Looking forward to TV tonight! Biggest Loser, The Hills, The City...love it!

No comments: