Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

10 on Tuesday: Thanksgiving Edition

10 things I am thankful for!

1. My children! They are happy, healthy and the joys of my life. I couldn't have asked for better kids!

2. My wonderful husband! He is my soul mate and I am so lucky to have found him when I was 13 years old. He works extremely hard to take care of our family and I am so thankful for that. He's not only a great husband and father, but he's my best friend. I love him more than anything!

3. My family! I have the best mom in the whole wide world! I'm so thankful to have her in my life and my kids lives. In addition to my wonderful mom, I have a fantastic step-dad, and 2 sisters who I love dearly!

4. My In-laws! I am lucky enough to have some of the best in-laws in the world. They are wonderful people who would do anything for us and their grandkids. I've heard so many stories of the crazy Mother-in-laws, but I have a great one!!

5. My friends! Justin and I have some of the best friends anyone could ask for! We have so much fun hanging out with our friends and have no idea what we would do without them!

6. My job. I have a great job with great coworkers who are now my friends! I'm lucky to have my full pay and the flexibility to spend time with my family/friends when I want!

7. My health. I know I could take better care of myself, but I am pretty healthy and I am thankful for that!

8. The snooze button! I love that extra little bit of sleep!

9. Our animals. Even though I complain about then sometimes, I still love them and the unconditional love they have given us.

10. The Internet! I wouldn't be able to document my life and keep up with so many people if it weren't for the world wide web!

No comments: