Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Today was the longest day in the history of the Earth!

2. Congratulations to my Mom and Dale on your house purchase today! I'm looking forward to having a place where we can all be together and not crowded!

3. Speaking of my moms new house....I'm taking the day off work tomorrow so that I can help them paint. A lot to paint and do in general before moving on Saturday!

4. No 10 on Tuesday last week. I was busy and just couldn't find the time to sit down and do it.

5. New blog design again. What do you think? Leave me a comment and tell me!

6. As you can tell from yesterday's post, we spent the day on Saturday at the game. We had a great time and it was wonderful to have some warm weather to enjoy!

7. Sunday we got family pictures taken, as well as Kenley's 4 year pictures and Kason's 6 month pictures. I can't wait to get them back and see how they all turned out. I know that we got some great shots!

8. Last night I went to my friend Richelle's baby shower. She's having a boy and looks SO cute! Hardly showing at all and hasn't gained hardly any weight. I hate her :)

9. This week has been crazy busy for me at work. We are switching the entire department to a completely different payroll system that changes the way we do things. We have to train everyone in some capacity in the next week and a half. The new system will be nice once we get all switched over.

10. Kenley's birthday is next Thursday. I can't believe that I am the mom to a 4 year old!!! She's really 3 going on 13 though!

No comments: