Work is CRAZY busy this week. We have "Roar-mania" going on. ROAR is a program that allows students to go into a computer system and choose their own room/roommate in our residence halls. A lot of the people I work with are here from 8am-midnight all this week. There's a ton of extra people in the area this week too and the phones are ringing like crazy!!
What is with this weather? It's April 6th and it's 85 degrees. Don't get me wrong, I'll take the heat over the cold any day!
Speaking of the weather, it's been so nice being able to have the windows in the house open. The fresh air and sunshine do wonders for my mood!
My sister is getting married next weekend! We are all looking forward to her wedding and we are very happy for her!
I am getting ready to have a huge garage sale and get rid of all the baby stuff and clothes. We have decided that we aren't going to have anymore kids, so it's time for all this stuff to go. We are going to have so much extra storage space now! If you know of anyone who needs baby stuff, let me know. Chances are I have at least 1 of anything!
We had a wonderful Easter. I kept meaning to get pictures posted, but I never had time. Maybe that will be my "Wordless Wednesday" tomorrow!
Mowing is starting this weekend. I'm pretty sure Justin and I are both excited for the extra money that it brings, but I don't think either of us is really ready. He'll be gone every Saturday and some Sunday's now. We won't have near as much time together now :(
Kason is walking all over the place now!! I'd say he only crawls about 15% of the time. He can't stand up on his own, so if he falls while walking, he has to crawl to something to pull himself up again. It's so funny and cute to see such a little person walking!
Our summer is filling up quickly. It's amazing how fast everything gets booked. Justin has a lot of football camps over the summer and he only has a few weekends that are totally free so we are jamming in what we can while it's open!
I'm working on Kason's birthday invitations over the next couple days. I can't believe it. My baby is almost a toddler!
No comments:
Post a Comment