- My sister is getting married this weekend!! I'm excited for her and Jared and I'm excited about celebrating with them!
- Due to the upcoming wedding things are pretty crazy right now. I'm trying to get my house back in order because I have friends from out of town staying with me this weekend. My sister is crazy busy, as you can imagine, and my mom is sicker than a dog. I hope mom is feeling better quickly!
- I sat on a bench outside my office today and had lunch with a couple friends. It's a beautiful day and the first time I've been able to get out in the sun. It made it really hard to come back in to work!
- It was a busy and productive weekend for me (& Justin). I pretty much stayed home all weekend and cleaned the house and went through closets. I put away most of the winter stuff and washed some spring and summer clothes for the kids. My basement is full of stuff that I need to go through for the garage sale! Justin was gone all day Saturday and all day Sunday mowing. It sucks that he's not going to be home on the weekends now that it's mowing season.
- My niece, Kylie, spent the night with Kenley on Saturday night. The girls had a wonderful time together. They played outside a lot and it really wore them out. They also played dress up, played with dolls, and watched movies. It was nice to be able to spend a little time with Kylie because we don't see her as often as we used to!
- I had to stop running for a while and I am definitely not going to make the 5k that I was planning. I was having a lot of back and leg pain and I've been seeing a chiropractor for it. He told me to stop running for a few weeks to see if it helped. It hasn't been hurting as much, but now I am behind in my training. Bummer!
- We have a lot to get done around the house. We need to plant some flowers and mulch, then finish staining the fence and the landscaping timbers. Why do the weekends go by so quickly???
- Kason's birthday party is on April 25th. I sent out his invites this past week. I can't believe I am planning his birthday already.
- Speaking of Kason....He is DONE with formula!!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me! I'm not transitioning him to drink milk out of a sippy, and cold, and we'll be bottle free in the next couple weeks!! YAY!!
- We finally got to meet our friends daughter, Lyla, last week. Lyla's mom, Micah, has been a friend of Justin and I since high school. She moved to Wisconsin shortly after she found out she was pregnant. Lyla was born on Kenley's birthday! She's a cutie!!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
10 on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'd say with all you have going on with the kids and weddings and house stuff, you're running training was postponed for your sanity!!! HA!
Post a Comment