Sorry I didn't get any updates last week. I was crazy busy at home and at work and I didn't have any free time to do it!
Congratulations to Missy and Jared on your wedding. Everything was beautiful and we all had a great time at the reception. I'm still jealous about your honeymoon to Jamaica and your tan!
I'm home with the kids today (and yesterday) because Justin's dad is in the hospital. He had what he thought was a heart attack on Sunday night, but it turns out it wasn't a heart attack at all. After lots of test they say that the artery on the back side of his heart is blocked. He will need to have open heart surgery sometime to fix it. He should be getting out today. We're glad you are ok, Mike!
Kason's birthday party was on Sunday. Thank you to everyone who came and thank you so much for all the great gifts!! We had a wonderful turnout and we all had a great time. Pictures will be coming soon from the birthday party, so check back!
It's hard to believe that it's been a year since Kason has been a part of the family. I can't imagine life without him!
Here's some big news for you! We are a bottle and formula free household now!!! I started transitioning him to whole milk right when he turned 11 months old. He wasn't a huge fan of the milk, but he took it. I started to notice some things that I thought might be related to the milk. Like I suspected, I think he either has an allergy to the milk protein or a lactose intolerance. I switched him to soy milk at the end of last week and things seem to have gotten much better. Keep your fingers crossed!
Things around our house have been busy. Justin is mowing now so he is gone all weekend long. When it rains all weekend it really messes up his mowing schedule, so this week he'll have to spend some week nights mowing as well.
Speaking of rain....I'm pretty sure we got enough rain in the last 4 days to last for the next 4 months. It was absolutely crazy how hard it was raining at some points. I'm looking forward to all those May flowers that we should be getting soon!
My cat, Max, has a hurt paw. He was trying to jump on top of the dryer (where his food is) just as I was opening the door. He didn't make the whole jump and then fell on his back on the open door. He's been limping around since then. I hope it gets better with time because I do not want to have to take him to the vet.
I'm watching Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Squeakqual with Kenley right now. It's a super cute movie!
1 comment:
Love reading about your cute little family!! Hope things start looking up for Justins dad. And hopefully it STOPS raining!!! Too much already!
Post a Comment