Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

10 on Tuesday!

  1. Kason had his one year checkup yesterday. It was a good visit, except the shots and blood draw! He weighs 20 lbs, 12 oz (25%), is 29 in (40%), and his head measured 19 in (95% Ha, my big head boy!). He had 3 shots and had to get a finger prick. Those things didn't go over so well! Doctor said he is a healthy boy! That wasn't exactly the case though, but that's going to be number two!
  2. On Sunday morning when I went in Kason's room he was covered in puke...even in his hair! He had thrown up in his crib at some point. Poor guy! He definitely didn't feel well and honestly, still doesn't feel great today! He threw up 2 more times on Sunday, but hasn't thrown up since then. He has been cranky, clingy, and had no appetite for the last 3 days. Hopefully he's on the mend now.
  3. I can't remember if I posted this or not, but his favorite thing to do is throw things down the stairs. We have a gate at the top and he stands there all the time throwing things down. Before he went to bed tonight he was taking the dirty clothes out of the basket and throwing all of them down the stairs and in the trash can!
  4. Kenley is super excited for her dance recital on June 19. She got her costume last Saturday and keeps asking everyday if she can wear it! It's really, really cute!
  5. Kenley is such a girly girl. She wants to wear a dress every single day and gets so mad when I tell her she can't!
  6. I got my hair cut and colored on Sunday. I needed it in a BAD way! I didn't get a new cut, just a trim, but I did get some highlights. It's amazing what a cut and color can do for me!
  7. Mother's Day on Sunday.....what are you getting your mom? I need some ideas for my mother in law. I know what I am getting my mom already.
  8. And speaking of Kenley dancing.....she's dancing around to American Idol in the living room as I type.
  9. I am hoping for better weather this weekend. The last 2 weekends have been horrible and rainy. Can't we get some warm weather and sunshine??
  10. Kason is loving his new toys from his birthday party! He's finally got some new things to play with and neither of us could be happier about that!


No comments: