Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. Where to start.....this week has been crazy busy. I've barely had time to breathe at work! The students aren't here now and that means I have tons to do! I am the busiest when the students are gone for summer and all of the breaks.
  2. We went to the Parents as Teachers Spring Carnival tonight. We had a great time. There were lots of little games to play and tons of kids everywhere! They even had balloon animals and face painting. Kenley's favorite thing was the face painting. Kason's favorite thing was pushing around a wagon!
  3. I think it's safe to say that we are all feeling better finally! Kason has been sleeping well and is definitely feeling better in every way. I am feeling better, but I still don't feel 100% yet. I still have a cough that I am sure will stick around for a while longer. I am sleeping better though, so that helps!
  4. I can't remember if I posted this already, but Kenley got her costume for her dance recital a couple weeks ago. She's SO excited for it, although I think the thing she is the most excited about is that she gets to wear make-up! They started working on their routine and it's super cute. They are dancing to 'Never Smile at a Crocodile'.
  5. I'm know that I am not the only one thinking this....the rain. Go away. I am SOOO sick of the rain. It's making the yard a muddy mess and it's making Justin behind on mowing! It's supposed to pour again tomorrow and Thursday. Ugh.
  6. We had a great time at Candice and Paul's wedding on Saturday. It was raining (surprise, surprise), but the rain held off long enough for the outdoor ceremony. Everything was gorgeous, but the most gorgeous site was the bride! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you guys!
  7. Justin only has 12 more days of school left. Lucky!!
  8. Kenley has been such a big girl lately. She's really turning a corner. She's been brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed all by herself, without me asking her. She's been really good about helping do things and not whining about it. She even lays in her bed and reads a few books, then she'll turn out the lamp on her own and go to sleep.
  9. One day last week we ran out of Kenley's pull ups. She's been day time potty trained since she was just over 2 years old, but she still wears a pull up to bed because she is a very deep sleeper. I didn't realize we were out until bedtime and I was sick, so I was not going to buy any at that time. She slept in her bed without one for the first time. It didn't go so well. We'll just say that I had to change her sheets twice during the night. We got pull ups the next day, lol. That said, she's woke up dry the past 5 out of 6 nights. She's really trying and I think she is getting really close!
  10. This weekend is my neice, Olivia's, first birthday party. She'll be one on Monday! We are all looking forward to her birthday party!

No comments: