Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. Today is my Monday. I was off work yesterday because Kenley was sick. I picked her up early from preschool on Friday because her tummy hurt and she had a fever. She slept almost all afternoon on Friday. Saturday when she woke up she was complaining of her throat hurting. I looked at it and it was bad! I made a doctor appointment for her because I was sure she had strep. The strep test came back negative and the doctor said it was just a virus. She continued to cry every time she swallowed and ran a fever on Saturday. Yesterday her throat still looked horrible, so I took her back to the doctor. The doctor, a different one from Saturday's visit, said that it was a virus too. He actually told me what it was though. Herpangina.....basically it's the same virus that causes hand foot mouth disease, but it has a different name since it only effects the mouth. She has swollen glads and blisters all over. Her throat still looks bad today, but it's not hurting very much anymore. Poor girl. She was pretty much pitiful all weekend! I'm glad she's feeling better!
  2. We still had a decent weekend despite Kenley being sick. We were able to get outside a bit and enjoy the weather. Kenley and I gave the dogs a bath outside with the water hose. She thought that was pretty fun. After that, I washed the deck with the hose and Kenley played on her swing set while I sprayed her with the hose. Then I pulled weeds in her play area and raked all the rocks. It's on a slight slope so when it rains the rocks get washed to one end. That was a big project! I have a blister on my thumb to prove it!
  3. I started going through all of Kason's clothes for the garage sale. Man, that boy has tons of clothes! I didn't realize how many until I had my entire living room floor covered with them!
  4. Kason got a sand and water table from my parents for his birthday. We just got it put together over the weekend and the kids were able to play in it. We don't have the sand yet, so I just filled both sides with water. Kason LOVED it. He was soaked from head to toe because he wouldn't stop splashing. Kenley enjoyed playing in it too, but she kept getting mad at Kason for splashing her!
  5. Kason got another tooth on Sunday. It finally broke through the skin. It's the bottom left tooth now, for a total of 8!
  6. Memorial weekend is coming up!! I can't wait for the 3 day weekend, even though we don't have any plans. I am just excited to have an extra day with the family and the weather is supposed to be awesome!
  7. I don't have much more to write about, so I am going to end with a couple pictures from the weekend!
  8. Kenley, Madison, and Kylie at Olivia's birthday party. Great picture!!!
  9. My aunt and uncle's blue great done, Greta. She was so sweet. They rescued her from an abused home last year and she just had surgery to remove a mass from her abdomen. She's really skinny still, but she's doing great. Kason loved her!! I thought it was funny that she's bigger than he is, so it was only fitting to get a picture of the two of them!
  10. Kenley posing for the camera when we were outside giving the dogs a bath. She thought is was so much fun to spray me with the hose!



No comments: