- I got an iPhone on Saturday and can I just say I AM IN LOVE!! Seriously, what did we do before we had these things? They are awesome!
- We had a great time on Saturday night. We got to eat good food, hang out with great friends and laugh....a lot! Thanks everyone for the great evening!
- This morning we woke up to a water main break in our neighborhood. That means we had no water this morning and even though I think it's fixed now, we are under a boil order for 48 hours. That means we have to boil every bit of water that we'll be using for drinking or cooking. Lovely!
- On Sunday, Mike and Sherri's cat, Sassy, died. They have had her for almost 14 years and the vet said that she was about 1 year old when Josh brought her home with him on his way home from school! She was a good cat, but she hadn't been doing well for a month or so. We all knew the end was near. Kenley was very upset, much more so than I expected her to be. I think she's good now though.
- I enjoyed my 5 days off of work this past weekend. I took off on Thursday and then unexpectedly had to take off on Monday so Sherri could take care of Sassy. It was Heaven to be off work for that long! I love my job and all, but the time off was great!
- Scentsy is offering DOUBLE hostess rewards for the month of January. Anyone interested in hosting a party? It's easy and you earn free and discount items!
- So far 2011 is looking up for us. I really think it's going to be a great year. I hope it's going to be a great year. We have some things on the horizon that you'll be hearing more about soon! (No, I am not pregnant!!)
- I can't believe it's 2011 already. That means that this is the year that I will turn 30. Oh well, it doesn't bother me to be 30!
- I can't remember if I have posted about this yet, but I am sure Kason is getting his 2 year molars. He has been trying to bite everything and everyone lately. It's annoying, and it hurts, but I can understand that it must be painful for him too. Hopefully they make it in soon!
- Kenley's preschool was closed for 10 days and just reopened yesterday. Kenley could hardly wait to go back to school. Everyday we would count down the days until she could go back. I'm SO glad that she loves it so much!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
10 on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment