Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

10 on Tuesday!

  1. So Justin was rear-ended on Friday evening. Luckily, he was ok and so was the other driver. He was in my truck and didn't have the kids with him, thank God. We'll need a new bumper and possibly a repair to the alignment and the tow package. The good news is that the other insurance will be giving me a rental car while ours is repaired.
  2. Things with the new house are moving along. We should be getting the new roof and the appriasal this week. I am crossing my fingers hoping that all goes well with both of those things.
  3. Kason is cracking me up lately. He's saying and doing all kinds of funny things. His newest phrases are "oh, ok" and "hey, Mommy/Daddy/Sissy". So cute. I just want to eat him up!
  4. Kenley has had a real attitude problem lately. I'm not sure what to do about it, so does anyone have any suggestions. I swear she doesn't get it from me :)
  5. My thyroid levels came back fine, which is crazy to me, because I am losing so much hair. I also asked them to check my iron levels and they said those were fine too. Why else would I be losing hair by the handful?
  6. 5 years ago on Thursday is when Justin and I purchased our first house. We said that it was going to be our 5 year home, and what do you know? We will be signing the papers on our new home EXACTLY 5 years to the day of when we moved in to our first house!
  7. I need a new pillow badly. I have been tossing and turning every night for a while and I just figured out that it's because of my pillow. My next and my right shoulder have been killing me. I hope this does the trick!
  8. I'm still loving Jazzercise, in case you were wondering!
  9. I'm so ready for spring. I can't wait for fresh air, the smell of fresh cut grass, dresses, slip flops, flowers......Oh spring, where are you??
  10. My mom and pops got a new car today. It's a Veracruse (I think that's how it's spelled). I can't wait to see it!

No comments: