- I was SICK last week so that is why I skipped out on blogging. I came down with the flu or a 24 hour stomach bug that had me puking. No fun at all. Something that was even less fun....Justin cleaning up my puke out of the bathtub after I threw up (A LOT) in the shower. Thanks, Honey....I owe you one for sure!
- The past week has been crazy! So much going on. Both of the kids have been sick, Justin and I have both been sick. Let's just say we have had better weeks in our household!
- I started going to Jazzercise last week with my BFF, Allyson. Can I tell you how much I love it? It's so fun and you really do get a great workout from it. I'm not the gym type, I never have been, but this is NOT the gym. It's dancing and I love it!
- I keep hearing that we are getting a BUNCH of snow in the next couple of days. I'm hearing up to 10 inches. I'm soooooo over winter already. I'm ready for tank tops and flip flops.
- Because of number 4, I bet we'll have another snow day this week. I hate snow days.....I have to work while my lucky husband gets to stay at home and play with the kids!
- I have an appointment in the morning to have my thyroid levels checked again. I'm also have my iron levels checked as well. I've been losing hair by the handful and I can't figure out why. It must be related to one of those things. I think I may need to up my thyroid medication again. I just hope I can figure it out soon or I might be bald!
- Kason got another hair cut over the weekend. This is number 5 or 6, I think. He's got lots of hair and it gets wild! Although I love the way it looks when it's wet, it never looks that good. After a nap and running around all day, he looks like a wild man with wild hair. This summer he will be getting a buzz cut! I bet he'll look so cute!
- Work has been crazy busy, but it's finally starting to calm down some now. Thank goodness! I hate when I am so busy that I can't even take a break to pee!
- Anyone see the Bachelor or Jersey Shore last night? Michelle is a crazy b**ch and Snookie needs to go to rehab. Enough said.
- Quitting time. I'm heading to Jazzercise!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
10 on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment