Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I started back to the gym yesterday. I walked 3 miles yesterday and 2.5 miles today. It was a New Years Resolution to do this, so I'm glad I stuck to it.
2. Still making it to work on time....with the exception of one day when I was a couple minutes late. No big deal. 2 for 2 on the resolutions so far.

3. I have my 24 week doctor appt tomorrow. I'm not sure how I have managed to only gain a 1/2 pound so far, but I KNOW that will be changing when I weigh in tomorrow. I'm guessing I'll have a 5 pound gain....in 4 weeks!?!?!?!
4. My belly has really 'popped' recently. It started on Christmas Day with Justin commenting on how big it was getting. That same day my mother in law said the same thing, and I see her often as well. Since then i've had lots of people asking when I'm due and making comments about my ever growing belly. The one I got the other day from a coworker was "for someone who didn't look pregnant for a long time, you sure are starting to look pregnant'! She's right....I don't look "fat" anymore, it's obvious that there is a baby in there!

5. I'm looking SO forward to my upcoming 3 day weekend. Justin has the day off too, so we'll be able to hang out around the house and chill out!

6. Slowly but surely things are coming together for Kason. I'm getting ready to order the bedding in the next few days and will really work on getting the room cleaned out. It's full of stuff now that I just need to find a new home for.

7. Speaking of the bedding, this is what we are buying. It's from Pottery Barn Kids, the Chase collection.

8. September 6th...that's the date for Jason and Allyson's wedding. She just booked the winery for an outdoor wedding and reception. We can't wait and are so happy for them!

9. Kenley is SO excited about being the flower girl in the wedding. She tells everyone that she is going to dress up like a princess and throw flowers for Jason and Ally's wedding. She's never been in a wedding before, so this is super exciting for all of us!

10. Random picture since I couldn't think of anything else!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the bedding for baby and I love that pic of Kenley sleeping! SO cute!