Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. SNOW! It's snowing!! I could totally do without the snow, but Kenley is very excited about it!

2. The snow made the roads really bad today. It took me close to an hour to get Kenley to Sherri's house and to work this morning. I was late to work and left early to get home before the bad weather started again.

3. The bedding is ordered! Should be here tomorrow, actually. I can't believe how excited I am to get the bedding!

4. Kason is an active boy. He moves around ALL DAY LONG. I told Justin that I hope this isn't an indication of what he'll be like when he's here. He'll never sleep because he's always moving.

5. I have the very first load of Kason's laundry in the dryer. I finally got a bunch together and bought hangers. I actually have something to hang the clean clothes on, so it on!!

6. Is it too early for that nesting thing? I came home today and started cleaning and organizing things that I haven't wanted to touch forever. My house is slowly, but surely, not as big of a mess.

7. Justin started a new workout program a couple of weeks ago. This program comes complete with a new healthier eating regimen. It sucks for me because half of the stuff that he's eating, I don't like it at all. I've been eating some stuff, but I've been eating a lot of cereal for dinner lately.

8. Speaking of this workout program...I'm going to do it after Kason is born. It's a 90 day program that even Justin, who is VERY fit, says gives him a huge workout. He works his butt off and comes upstairs sweating a ton. I gotta get my butt in shape for Jason and Allyson's wedding in September!

9. Kenley can hardly wait to be the flower girl in the wedding. She's been talking non stop about dressing up in a princess dress and throwing flowers at Ally's wedding. I hope she does well!

10. I'm sorry to Kim B for her grandma's death. I know how hard it must be to loose her so quickly to the cancer. I was thinking about you and your family even though I was not able to make it to the funeral today. (((HUGS)))

No comments: