2. My wonderful husband bought be the best present and gave it to me at the hospital after Kason was born. I've been wanting one of these for a while and I was so surprised that he got it. I love, love, LOVE it. It's a sterling silver necklace that is hand stamped with my kids names.
3. 
4. Kenley has been really great so far....much better than I expected. She's been acting out a little for attention, but she's very into being a big sister. She tells Kason several times a day that she loves him and she wants to kiss him all the time. It's so sweet!
5. Kason has been a great baby so far. He hardly ever cries and when he does it pretty pathetic! He is a very quiet calm baby and sleeps a ton. I forget how much of the day newborns sleep. It's crazy.
6. Justin went back to work today. He was with us for 6 days, but had to go back. It was hard to get used to doing everything by myself, but I managed.
7. I am feeling pretty good today. I'm exhausted, but other than that, I feel almost as good as new. I've been having backaches almost daily that I believe are caused from the epidural, but I don't know for sure. I hope it goes away quickly because it hurts all day long everyday and it's really annoying.
8. I did the first outing today with 2 kids. It was a piece of cake :) I had to take Kenley to the doctor to have a strep test. Her preschool is requiring all the kids to be tested by Friday because they have been passing it around for weeks now. Anyway, it was negative, thank goodness. After that we ventured to the mall so I could pick up my wedding ring that I sent off to have some stones tightened. Kason slept the whole time and Kenley was great!
9. The guessing game winners! I meant to create a separate post for this, but I forgot. If you click on the icon for the guessing game you'll be able to see the winners. Auntie Christy was the overall winner....Good job Auntie!
10. Happy Cinco De Mayo!
No comments:
Post a Comment