Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Being off of work has really got me confused as to what day it is. I just now realized that it's Tuesday!

2. I really do love my job, but it has been SO nice being home! I wish I was able to work part time, but it just isn't possible right now. Oh well!

3. I haven't watched one episode of The Biggest Loser, but I'm looking forward to the finale tonight. I love to see how they have all transformed their bodies.

4. Look how little Kason looks in his car seat!
5. We have Kason's 2 week checkup tomorrow. I don't think I posted about this at all, but I hope he is gaining weight. He was born at 6 lbs 13 oz, was 6 lbs 11 oz the next day, and weighed 6 lbs 7 oz when we left the hospital. When we went in for his first checkup (5 days), he weighed 6 lbs 5 oz. The doctor wasn't too concerned since he is a bottle fed baby, but she did want me to bring him back last Friday to have a weight check. He weighed 6 lbs 8 oz at that check, so he is gaining! I hope that number continues to go up! I'll post an update after his appt.

6. I noticed that Kason's eyes are looking even more blue today than they have in the past. I hope they stay blue!! I was surprised when Kenley's eyes stayed blue. I hope he's a blonde hair/blue eyed boy....just like his sister!

7. Kenley is still doing very well being a big sister! She tells him several times a day that she loves him. It melts my heart every time :)

8. I have to brag about myself too! I gained a total of 20 pounds this pregnancy....a whopping 45 pounds LESS than I did with Kenley! I'm proud of that, to say the least, but I'm also proud to say that I have lost all but 2 pounds of that already!! I even tried on a pair of pre-pregnancy pants the other day and they fit! It took me 14 months to be able to wear my pre-pregnancy pants after Kenley was born! GO ME!!

9. I'm excited to be able to start working out soon. Even though I've lost almost all my pregnancy weight, I still want to lose more! My body shape is no where near what it was before pregnancy either....must firm up all over, especially in the belly!

10. Kenley has been playing with her favorite toys all day today....My Little Pony. She has about 100 of them and has really gotten creative when playing ponies lately. Today we were playing together with the ponies, which brings me to my totally random thought/question of the day.....why are there no boy ponies in the My Little Pony collection? Only girls!

No comments: