Trying to take a picture with a sqirmy 3.5 year old and a newborn is hard!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day. The day started off with my mom and sisters with their families came over for brunch. Justin cooked up a large spread for breakfast that was great. I enjoyed the mimosas while visiting and listening to the girls fight over who was going to hold Kason next :) My mom loved the necklace that we got her....it's just like the one I got, only with bigger discs hand stamped with all four of her grandkids names on it. I knew she would love it!
We had a relaxing afternoon and then went out for pizza and ice cream with Mike and Sherri. Shakespeare's pizza was great, as usual, and so was Cold Stone! Kenley actually tried my chocolate shake and liked it! Sounds strange, but the girl won't ever eat any ice cream but "banilla"! Sherri loved her necklace too! It was slightly different than the other two. It's square and copper and has Kenley and Kason's names on it.
Once again I can't say how blessed I am. I have healthy kids, who I adore more than life itself, and a wonderful, loving husband. We have big families who are very involved in our lives and we wouldn't have it any other way. We love our families so much and feel very lucky to have all of our family so close. I hope all the other Moms had a great day as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment