Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. It's WONDERFUL to be able to sleep on my stomach again. I sleep so well these days, aside from getting up for feedings!

2. I can't believe my baby is going to be 3 weeks old tomorrow. Where does the time go?

3. Happy birthday Chase Green. We had a good time at his 1st birthday party on Sunday.

4. We are going to Parents As Teachers "Down on the Farm" thing tonight. They have this huge event outdoors and have all kinds of farm animals. Kenley had a great time last year, so I know she'll love it again this year! I'll make sure to post some pics after!

5. I had a great day with my sister, Missy today. We went to the mall to have lunch and let Kenley ride the pony. Then we went out to our other sisters work to surprise her with Kason. She's been wanting me to bring the kids out there since Kason was born, so that's what we did!

6. So speaking of Missy...she'll be induced on Sunday, so I'm going to be an aunt again! Baby Olivia will be joining her cousin Kason in this big new world!

7. I am enjoying a glass of wine as I write this....oh, how I have missed my wine :)

8. Justin and I watch the movie Marley and Me on Sunday night. We both cried. It was a great movie, but it brought back many memories of our boy, Duke. We miss our boy every day and wish that he was still with us. I had dreams of how he would be the one to grow old with our family and we didn't get that. I know he would have loved Kenley and Kason.

9. I need some new clothes. There is nothing worse than a post partum body. I've lost almost all of my pregnancy weight, but my body is just gross. I hate getting myself dressed everyday. I can't wait until I am able to start working out.

10. I'm looking forward to Micah's going away party on Saturday. Justin and I are only going for a couple hours, but it will be nice to get out of the house together for a little while!

No comments: