Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I had a great time at Allyson's bridal luncheon on Saturday! It was fun to hang out with the girls and drink some wine!!!

2. Kenley had a wonderful time at the STL City Museum. She talked about all of the things she did there for days! My mom said that they place was awesome. They were there from about 11-8 and still didn't see it all! Kenley didn't get home until after 10pm!

3. I'm tired. SO, so tired! I need to go to bed early, but I just don't see that happening.

4. Football started yesterday.....back to being a football widow!

5. Because of #4, I have seen Justin for all of 20 minutes in the last 2 days. I doubt I see him tonight either. :(

6. Just got Kenley signed up for dance! I'm SO excited to see her get these lessons. The girl loves music and loves to dance. I bet she'll be great at it!

7. Over the weekend I had Justin get on the scale with Kason to see how much he weighs. I know that this isn't the most accurate, but it gives us an idea. He weighed 12.5 pounds!

8. I am loosing hair in clumps. I guess it's normal after giving birth, but JEEZ LOUISE! I'm going to be bald if it doesn't let up soon!

9. Justin and I went to the mall on Saturday because he wanted to get some new clothes and shoes for school. Kenley was with my mom at the City Museum all day, so it was a perfect day to go. Justin was so nice that he bought me a new pair of jeans and a shirt! Thanks again, Justin!

10. Is it Friday yet? I feel like I say that every week! How is it that the weekends fly by and the weekdays drag on forever?

No comments: