1. A cute Kenley conversation: "I fell in love with a prince"...."really, what is his name"......"He's wonderful, his name is Daddy"!! AW! AW! AW!
2. What a long week.
3. Went to the Lake last weekend for Allyson's bachelorette party. We had a GREAT time! I have lots of great pics that I'll try to post soon.
4. Getting my dress altered for the wedding this week. Nola is doing it for me....she's the same person who altered my dress for MY wedding!
5. Kenley is getting more and more exited about being the flower girl!
6. So much to do everyday and not enough hours in the day. Does it ever get better?
7. Justin started back to school this week and has his first football game on Friday night. Good luck!!
8. Kason is going to be 4 months old on Saturday. I can't believe it!!! He was just born yesterday!!
9. Kason also has his 4 month well visit on Friday and he'll get the dreaded shots :(
10. I'm already thinking about Halloween....am I crazy???
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment