Kason turned 4 months old today. It honestly feels like it was only yesterday that he was born. I can't believe how fast he (and Kenley) is growing up! I took him to the doctor on Friday for his 4 month well visit. He got 2 shots, but did really well. He only cried for a minute and then he was all good once his momma picked him up. He weighed in at 13 pounds, 7 oz and was 24 inches. Both height and weight were in the 25th percentile. He really is such a little peanut! I have friends who's babies weigh more than him when they were only 2 months old! He's healthy as a horse though and that's all that matters. We also got the green light for starting solids. We are going to start rice cereal in the next couple of days because he is really starting to show an interest in food. Then we'll move on to veggies, then fruits! That should make for some great pictures!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Happy 4 month birthday, Kason!!
Kason turned 4 months old today. It honestly feels like it was only yesterday that he was born. I can't believe how fast he (and Kenley) is growing up! I took him to the doctor on Friday for his 4 month well visit. He got 2 shots, but did really well. He only cried for a minute and then he was all good once his momma picked him up. He weighed in at 13 pounds, 7 oz and was 24 inches. Both height and weight were in the 25th percentile. He really is such a little peanut! I have friends who's babies weigh more than him when they were only 2 months old! He's healthy as a horse though and that's all that matters. We also got the green light for starting solids. We are going to start rice cereal in the next couple of days because he is really starting to show an interest in food. Then we'll move on to veggies, then fruits! That should make for some great pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a cutie, jessi!
Post a Comment