Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I can't believe it's only Tuesday!!

2. I am so happy that Justin is finished with two-a-day football practices. We haven't hardly seen him for the past week! We did, however, spend the whole day on Sunday together and that was really nice.

3. We went to the Green and Gold game on Friday night and got rained on. It was no fun! Kenley thought she was 'big stuff' since she got to go onto the field with Justin while he was coaching. I tried to get a picture of her on the field, but I was too far away!

4. We are getting the students back this week. It's kind of strange, but nice, to see students on campus again. It's always so quiet over the summer and the other breaks.

5. I'm moving into my new office on September 16!! We all have a brand new renovated building with new offices and furniture! I'm so excited to get out of my cube and into my own office again!

6. I started Weight Watchers again last Monday and I've already lost 6 pounds!!! Only another 25 to go!

7. Kenley and her best friend from preschool, Avery, at the pool.

8. Kenley milking the cow at the Dairy Farm field trip!

9. Kason peacefully sleeping.
10. Look at that face. I just want to kiss it all day long (and I pretty much do)!!

No comments: