1. Happy new year!! We rang in 2010 with some of our best friends! We went to a party at Sally's house, had lots of food, and had a great time playing Wii and cards. The guys watched some football while the girls sat around the table talking!
2. I just started a new program called "Couch to 5K" today. It's basically a training program for a 5K race. I'm signing up to do my first race, The Jay Dix Challenge for a Cure 5K, on May 8. I did my first run/walk last night in the 8 degree weather. It was cold, but not as bad as I expected! I'm looking forward to doing this program!
3. Along with the c25k program, I also rejoined Weight Watchers. I did WW back in 2007 and lost 25 pounds! I'm ready to shed this extra weight I have been carrying around and get myself back into shape. It's been a while since I was 'in shape', but I am more determined this time than I ever have been. I WILL accomplish my goals this time and I made Justin promise to 'check me' if I get out of line!
4. The Biggest Loser started tonight, what great motivation for me!!! I tried to watch it, but I missed some of it. I got home from my run about 10 minutes after it started. Then it was time to eat, shower, get Kenley ready for bed, etc. I really need a DVR!
5. Speaking of TV, The Bachelor started last night! I don't' know why I watch, but I've watched almost every episode since it started. I like Jake and it looks like this will be a great season!
6. Kenley's preschool was closed for 2 weeks around Christmas and New Year's. She went back yesterday and she was SO excited! She couldn't wait to get back to her friends! You would never know that we went through 6+ weeks are crying everyday that I dropped her off when she first started. It was pure hell for me...I left everyday in tears too! Now I can't hardly get her to leave the place!
7. We are supposed to get up to 5 inches of snow on Thursday. I'm over winter already. Seriously, it's way too cold for me. I want flip flop weather!! I think Kenley does too because she was wearing flip flops around the house tonight! LOL
8. Kason got hurt today. We've been battling Kenley trying to pick him up and walk with him. I think this is because she sees my niece, Kylie, carrying around her baby sister. Anyway, as she was picking him up, she tripped and fell into the coffee table with him. He banged his head and had a pretty good goose-egg on it. The swelling was down, but I think he'll have a bruise :(
9. I've been giving Kenley gum lately and oh my...that was a mistake. All I EVER hear now is " can I have some gum? Please? I want some gum! Can I have some now? Do you have any gum?" You get the point!
10. This has got to be the longest week ever! I was getting used to those 3 day work weeks and 4 day weekends.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Biggest Loser was GREAT! If you missed it, you can always watch it online on Nbc.com. It is the best though! And this season is going to be fantastic! One guy lost 31 pounds on the 1st weigh-in!!! Unbelievable!!
Post a Comment