1. Anyone watch The Bachelor last night?? I love all the drama! Rozlyn is such a tramp! Who goes on a show to find love and then sleeps with a producer?? I'm glad they made her leave!
2. Kenley went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks last night with Justin's parents. She then went home with them, got in the hot tub, and spent the night. Justin and I enjoyed our quiet evening at home. Kason went to bed at 6:30!
3. Biggest Loser and American Idol tonight! 2 of my favorite shows and they are going to be on at the same time :( Guess I'll have to flip between the 2.
4. Kenley is excited for a slumber party at Auntie Christy's house on Saturday. Auntie plans on building a fort and Kenley and Kylie will sleep in it. She can hardly wait!!
5. Kason will be spending the night with my mom on Saturday night so Justin and I will have a night childless! No clue what we are going to do, but we'll figure it out! Maybe dinner and then hang out with friends!
6. Weight watchers is going well for me. I've lost at least 3.5 pounds so far and will weigh in again on Friday.
7. Due to the weather I've had to put my C25K program on hold. With the snow I was unable to get outside to run. I am planning on join the rec center on campus for a couple months so I can workout/run there until it warms up. I have, however, been working out at home while the weather was bad!
8. Today seems like the longest day in history. I'm ready for my 3 day weekend!
9. I'm hitting the bed early tonight. I stayed up too late last night, so I'm already dragging!
10. Whew...10 things was hard this week for some reason!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
3.5- WOOP WOOP!!!! We both won't recognize each other next time we're together!!
Post a Comment