Visitors

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's a SICK house!

Oh man, where to start. Things around my house have not been good lately. On Thursday I went to my cousin's funeral. The service was nice, but you know how that is. Thursday night was a evening at home. Kenley went to bed at her normal time and so did Kason. Around midnight Kenley came into my room and said she wanted to snuggle and that she didn't feel well. She does this every now and then, even if she's feeling fine, so I just pulled her into my bed to snuggle her. About 30 minutes later she started throwing up....yep, IN OUR BED! I've never seen Justin move so quickly!! Twice in our bed, once on the floor in our bathroom. Justin started laundry while I bathed Kenley. She was so upset and kept apologizing to us for throwing up in our bed. She thought we were mad at her. Poor thing! After everything was cleaned up, Justin went to sleep on the couch downstairs. Kenley and I tried to sleep on the couch upstairs, but she was tossing and turning. She got up 2 more times to throw up (in the toilet) over the course of 2 hours. Finally she was feeling slightly better and fell asleep in her bed after I snuggled her. I then 'slept' on the couch. I stayed home with her on Friday. She was feeling much better by the afternoon and was begging me to go to preschool.

I thought everything was all good after that, but I was dead wrong! Sunday afternoon Kason started throwing up. All over me the first couple times, then the floor. There is nothing worse than a sick baby. He had no clue what was going on and I was so sad to see him that way. He ended up sleeping pretty well that night. In the middle of the night Justin got up and started throwing up. He thought he would be feeling better by morning, but he wasn't. He ended up going to school long enough to find a substitute and then went home to rest. Both of my boys seemed to be feeling better by Monday evening. Yesterday came and I still thought both were feeling better...maybe not 100%, but better. Well, Justin was feeling sick again last night and Kason started throwing up again. I'm exhausted. I hope and pray that I don't get this bug. Calgon...take me away!!

1 comment:

RedHead said...

Poor thing! Hope this weekend is better for you all!